While there are many home remedies available for skin whitening there are also advantages and disadvantages when compared to the large number of skin whitening cosmetic creams which are available in the market.
Some of the advantages of using home remedies are:
– low cost
– easy to find and use ingredients
– no expiry date
– no side effects
Disadvantages of home remedies are :
– can be messy to use, clothes may get stained by the turmeric
– some time required to make them
– not suitable for people with a busy schedule as they cannot afford to wait
– not testing scientifically for effectiveness
So a person has to look at the advantages and disadvantages of the home remedies and cosmetic creams before taking a decision on the skin whitening method which is most suitable.